If you have payment set up on your Fire tablet, you can download the Smithsonian Earth app and sign up for a subscription directly from your device. Once you become a subscriber, you can set up a password for your account and use your credentials to watch on your computer or any of our supported devices.
- On your tablet, go to the Amazon Appstore and search for ‘Smithsonian Earth’.
- Get the app and open it when it’s finished downloading.
- Launch the app.
- Tap on any video.
- On the video detail screen, tap on ‘Subscribe’.
- Follow the prompts on the screen to complete your purchase.
- Once you’ve purchased your subscription, you’ll receive an email with a registration link for setting up a password for your account. Complete this step to use your account credentials to access Smithsonian Earth across all supported devices, including our website.
After the free trial subscription ends, your monthly subscription will continue, and you will be billed through your Amazon account. To avoid being billed, you must cancel before the end of your free trial period.