If you have payment set up in iTunes, you can download the Smithsonian Earth app and sign up for a subscription directly from your device. Once you become a subscriber, you can set up a password for your account and use your credentials to watch on your computer or any of our supported devices.
- On your iPhone® or iPad®, go to the App Store and search for ‘Smithsonian Earth’.
- Get the app and open it when it’s finished downloading.
- Inside the app, there are two ways you can purchase a subscription:
- From the navigation menu, go to Account and select the option to Restore/Purchase.
- Or, tap on any video, and on the next screen, select the option to Subscribe.
After the free trial subscription ends, your monthly subscription will continue and you will be billed through your iTunes account. To avoid being billed, you must cancel before the end of your free trial period. To learn more about how to cancel your subscription, click here.