Subscriptions on Google Play renew automatically. You can cancel your Smithsonian Earth subscription by turning off auto-renewal.
To cancel using a web browser on your computer:
- Go to play.google.com/store/account
- Locate Smithsonian Earth under ‘Subscriptions’
- Click ‘Cancel Subscription’
To cancel using your Android device:
- Open the Google Play Store
- Tap the Menu icon > Account > Subscriptions
- Locate your Smithsonian Earth subscription
- Tap ‘Cancel’
For further information on how to turn off auto-renewal, please visit Google’s Subscriptions on Google Play help article. Please note that your subscription will remain active after turning off auto-renewal until the end date listed on http://play.google.com/store/account, under ‘Account’.