If you're watching Smithsonian Earth on a web browser:
1. Check the volume level on the Smithsonian Earth video player. Confirm that the audio is not muted.
2. Check device speakers - make sure your speakers are turned on and that the volume is set high enough. Confirm the volume is not muted.
3. Check that you can get volume from other apps or websites.
4. Restart your computer or device.
If you're watching on a supported Streaming Player:
1. Make sure your television/audio speakers are turned on and that the volume is set high enough.
2. Confirm the volume is not muted.
3. Confirm that you are able to listen to other audio on your device.
4. Restart your Streaming Player and try to watch another video.